Who am I without you?
Who am I without YOU?
I am asking myself.
"Do you still remember the night that you prayed on the bed in the hospital?" I asked myself.
That's who I was without YOU, the little filthy girl.
And YOU saved me, YOU washed away my sin with YOUR precious blood.
"Do you still remember the afternoon that you nearly killed yourself?" I asked myself.
Yes, that's who I was without YOU.
And YOU asked me if I would like to give my life to YOU. I say yes, because I don't want my life.
I am nothing. I am nobody. I am just a dead person.
But....
YOU turned me away from the sin.
YOU taught me.
YOU healed me.
YOU cleaned me.
YOU sent me to preach your good news.
YOU sent me to prophesy.
YOU sent me to cast out demons.
YOU sent me to heal the sick.
YOU sent me to meet leaders in different spheres.
It's not about my ability. It's only about YOU.
I am nothing without YOU.
Please forgive me that sometimes I will get lost and think that they are kind of personal achievements.
My Lord, please clean me, save me, keep me away from the sin.
I am just a little girl who can do nothing without you.
Nothing!
I am nothing and I can do nothing!
I am not able, but YOU are able.
Nothing is impossible for YOU.
Dear Lord, please do whatever you want through my life.
Please love me, hold me, guide me, protect me and never leave me alone.
May your name be glorify! Hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment