3.21.2009

I have a rich Dad!


I was so "poor" lately and got no money to buy the ticket for "Delirious?" Live in Hong Kong. They are one of the top christian rock band in the world! It's the first and the last time they having live in Hong Kong.


But I was really poor and I've just given it up. I talked to myself, "Okay! I should focus more on serving God and I should scrimp and save for paying debts and my living......"


And you know I was so soured and I said to God, "Okay la, I sacrifice!"


I surrendered, surrendered, surrendered.......


The truth is: I am poor, but my Dad is rich.


He has a VIP plan for me!!!!!!


God has asked Jo to buy one more ticket for a "blessed one" the night before the show. She submit and do so. But she has no clue who is the "blessed one" until 5:45pm that day, which is about 1 hour before the show. She told me that she was queuing up for the seat when received my call and asked me if I would like to join.


I arrived there at 6:45pm, 15 mins before the show, and I have got a free seat on the second row.


Priase the Lord for I am the "blessed one"!


What's more, I met the band leader at the door when leaving. We talked a bit and he prayed for me.


Surprise! Surprise!


55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, or your ways my ways, says the Lord.
55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
(Isaiah)


Thanks Dad for your VIP plan! Priase that you are the RICH Dad!


Thanks Jo and Roger for you love our Dad so much! Thanks God for your serving and giving heart!