3.02.2009

May I live and die for you?

And I am asking myself.

May I live and die not for myself?
May I live and die not for my pleasure?
May I live and die not for my security?
May I live and die not for my honor?
May I live and die not for my comfort?
May I live and die not for my feelings?

I want to, but it's so hard.

But the good news is, someone has lived and died for all of us two thousands year ago.

And He is love.

Love is living and dying for others.

I asked myself again, "What does it mean by following Christ?"

It means live and die for God and others.

I have to confess that I am just a beginner, trying to imitate Chirst. Always, I found that I am so selfish and weak to love God and others. All that I can do is to kneel down and confess, begging God to break my heart, so that I can be soften as a vessel to bear more lives.

Love is to forgive, to embrace, to wait, to walk into the needies, to provide, to heal, to comfort, to encourage......

We are nothing, we are just the vessel. But our God is the one who forgive, embrace, wait, walk into the needies, provide, heal, comfort, encourage......

Give and we will recieve.


May I forgive and embrace others like the babies forgive and embrace their mothers who murdered them?

For my babies, they didn't even have a chance to say a single word and I have taken away all their rights.

ALL.

How can I shout for my right without feeling ashamed?

I need to remind myself today.

I live and die for God, for others and for the babies in the mothers' wombs.

No comments: