每一次我無法呼吸
Every time I feel like breathless
Sometimes I feel like walking on the water
I'm gonna fall apart in the storm
I can't even get the balance right
But you're always there to hold me
Sometimes I feel like walking out the black hole
I'm gonna be draw back in the dark
I can't even reach up my hand
But you're always there to save
Every time I feel like breathless
I will start to count the blessing
To count what you have done in my life
How you've saved me and how you've loved me
Every time I feel like crying
I will start to proclaim your name
You are creator, you are savior
You are the shepherd and you are provider
Yes, Lord!
You aren't gonna leave me alone
Yes, Lord!
You've won the battle for me on the cross
(written on 14 Nov 2008)
每一次我無法呼吸
有時我感覺像在水面行走
就要在風暴中被粉碎
我甚至沒法找到平衡
你總在那裡我擁抱我
有時我感覺像要離開黑洞
就要被黑暗力量吸回
我甚至沒法伸手求救
你總在那裡拯救我
每一次我無法呼吸
我就開始數算恩典
你在我生命一切作為
你如何拯救我你如何愛我
每一次我感到哭泣
我就開始宣告你名
你是創造主你是救主
你是我牧者你是供應的主
Yes, Lord!
你永遠不撇棄我
Yes, Lord!
你已在十架上為我打勝仗
(寫於2008年11月14日)
這幾天,有點呼吸困難,就連剛才跳舞敬拜的時候也感到窒息,實在討厭這種感覺。
在以色列經歷了那麼多神蹟奇事,我以為自己已經長進了一點,可是當面對困境的時候,我仍是那麼害怕,我仍是那麼不能呼吸。
我需要的是一直敬拜、一直的敬拜,直到所有恐懼離開我為止。
No comments:
Post a Comment