The world is falling apart
Sometimes I can feel the world
Like the looping swirl in the endless storm
And it's hard for me to say a word
Watching people wandering around
Sometimes I can feel the world
Like the drifting sands in someone's hands
And it's hard for me to say a word
Watching people falling apart
The world is being killed by the pride
Taking sweet poison to suicide
And I'll say a prayer deepest from my heart
When the world is falling apart
The world doesn't care about itself
Even it's heading to burning hell
And I'll sing a song with the loudest voice
When the world is falling apart
Falling apart, falling apart
We're falling apart
Falling apart, falling apart
We're falling apart
You will forgive our sins
You will reach your arms to save
When we're falling apart
(Your righteousness arise
You'll turn your heart to your children
When we're falling apart)
Mercy on us, mercy on us
Have mercy on us
Mercy on us, mercy on us
Have mercy on us
May your will be done
Your spirit will be poured on us
When we're falling apart
(May our hands be lifted high
May your name be honored forever
You are the Savior)
written on 29/09/08
edited on 30/09/08
世界正在崩潰
有時感覺這世界
好像風暴中自轉的旋渦
而我口中沒有一句話
眼看人們一直流浪
有時感覺這世界
好像手中沙一直在流走
而我口中沒有一句話
眼看人們正在崩潰
我們用驕傲來殺死自己
吃甜味毒藥來尋短見
我從心深處發出呼求
當這世界正在崩潰
我們已經不在乎自己
誰管世界正在走向地獄
而我要高聲唱這首歌
當這世界正在崩潰
正在崩潰 正在崩潰
世界正在崩潰
正在崩潰 正在崩潰
我們正在崩潰
你赦免我們的罪
你伸手拯救我們
當我們正在崩潰
(你的公義昇起
你的心轉向兒女
當我們正在崩潰)
憐憫我們 憐憫我們
求你憐憫我們
憐憫我們 憐憫我們
求你憐憫我們
願你旨意成就
你的靈澆灌大地
當我們正在崩潰
(願我們手高舉
願你名被永遠稱頌
你是唯一救主)
寫於2008年9月29日
修訂於2008年9月30日
Have no love for the world or for the things which are in the world. If any man has love for the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Because everything in the world, the desire of the flesh, the desire of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father but of the world.
And the world and its desires is coming to an end: but he who does God's pleasure is living for ever.
(1 John 2:15-17)
不要愛世界和世界上的事。人若愛世界,愛父的心就不在他裡面了。
因為凡世界上的事,就像肉體的情慾,眼目的情慾,並今生的驕傲,都不是從父來的,乃是從世界來的。
這世界和其上的情慾都要過去,惟獨遵行神旨意的,是永遠常存。
(約一 2:15-17)
Anything which comes from God is able to overcome the world: and the power by which we have overcome the world is our faith.
Who is able to overcome the world but the man who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?
This is he who came by water and by blood, Jesus Christ; not by water only but by water and by blood.
And the Spirit is the witness, because the Spirit is true.
There are three witnesses, the Spirit, the water, and the blood: and all three are in agreement.
(1 John 5:4-8)
因為凡從神生的,就勝過世界;使我們勝了世界的,就是我們的信心。
勝過世界的是誰呢?不是那信耶穌是神兒子的麼?
這藉著水和血而來的,就是耶穌基督;不是單用水,乃是用水又用血,
並且有聖靈作見證,因為聖靈就是真理。
作見證的原來有三:就是聖靈、水,與血,這三樣也都歸於一。
(約一 5:4-8)
I have given your word to them; and they are hated by the world, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
My prayer is not that you will take them out of the world, but that you will keep them from the Evil One.
They are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
Make them holy by the true word: your word is the true word.
Even as you have sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
And for them I make myself holy, so that they may be made truly holy.
My prayer is not for them only, but for all who will have faith in me through their word;
May they all be one! Even as you, Father, are in me and I am in you, so let them be in us, so that all men may come to have faith that you sent me.
And the glory which you have given to me I have given to them, so that they may be one even as we are one;
I in them, and you in me, so that they may be made completely one, and so that it may become clear to all men that you have sent me and that they are loved by you as I am loved by you.
Father, it is my desire that these whom you have given to me may be by my side where I am, so that they may see my glory which you have given to me, because you had love for me before the world came into being.
Father of righteousness, I have knowledge of you, though the world has not; and to these it is clear that you sent me;
And I have given to them knowledge of your name, and will give it, so that the love which you have for me may be in them and I in them.
(John 17:14-26)
我已將你的道賜給他們。世界又恨他們;因為他們不屬世界,正如我不屬世界一樣。
我不求你叫他們離開世界,只求你保守他們脫離那惡者(或作:脫離罪惡)。
他們不屬世界,正如我不屬世界一樣。
求你用真理使他們成聖;你的道就是真理。
你怎樣差我到世上,我也照樣差他們到世上。
我為他們的緣故,自己分別為聖,叫他們也因真理成聖。
「我不但為這些人祈求,也為那些因他們的話信我的人祈求,
使他們都合而為一。正如你父在我裡面,我在你裡面,使他們也在我們裡面,叫世人可以信你差了我來。
你所賜給我的榮耀,我已賜給他們,使他們合而為一,像我們合而為一。
我在他們裡面,你在我裡面,使他們完完全全的合而為一,叫世人知道你差了我來,也知道你愛他們如同愛我一樣。
父啊,我在那裡,願你所賜給我的人也同我在那裡,叫他們看見你所賜給我的榮耀;因為創立世界以前,你已經愛我了。
公義的父啊,世人未曾認識你,我卻認識你;這些人也知道你差了我來。
我已將你的名指示他們,還要指示他們,使你所愛我的愛在他們裡面,我也在他們裡面。」
(約 17:14-26)
No comments:
Post a Comment