12.29.2008



Many nights we've prayed with no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood

Now we are not afraid although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long before we ever knew we could

There can be miracles when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe

In this time of fear when prayer so often proved in vain
Hope seemed like the summer birds yoo swiftly flown away
Yet now I'm standing here with heart so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking wordsI never thought I'd say

There can be miracles when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
You will when you believe

A-shi-ra la-do-nai ki ga-oh ga-ah
(I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously)
A-shi-ra la-do-nai ki ga-oh ga-ah
(I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously)
Mi-cha-mo-cha ba-elim adonai
(Who is like You, oh Lord, among the celestial)
Mi-ka-mo-cha ne-dar- ba-ko-desh
(Who is like You, majestic in holiness)
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha am zu ga-al-ta
(In Your love, You lead the people You redeemed)
Na-chi-tah v'-chas-d'-cha am zu ga-al-ta
(In Your love, You lead the people You redeemed)
A-shi-ra, a-shi-ra, a-shi-ra
(I will sing, I will sing, I will sing)

There can be miracles when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe somehow you will
Now you will
You will when you believe
You will when you believe

所以,在基督裡若有甚麼勸勉,愛心有甚麼安慰,聖靈有甚麼交通,心中有甚麼慈悲憐憫, 你們就要意念相同,愛心相同,有一樣的心思,有一樣的意念,使我的喜樂可以滿足。

凡事不可結黨,不可貪圖虛浮的榮耀;只要存心謙卑,各人看別人比自己強。 各人不要單顧自己的事,也要顧別人的事。

你們當以基督耶穌的心為心: 他本有神的形像,不以自己與神同等為強奪的; 反倒虛己,取了奴僕的形像,成為人的樣式; 既有人的樣子,就自己卑微,存心順服,以至於死,且死在十字架上。

所以,神將他升為至高,又賜給他超乎萬名之上的名, 叫一切在天上的、地上的,和地底下的,因耶穌的名無不屈膝, 無不口稱「耶穌基督為主」,使榮耀歸與父神。

這樣看來,我親愛的弟兄,你們既是常順服的,不但我在你們那裡,就是我如今不在你們那裡,更是順服的,就當恐懼戰兢作成你們得救的工夫。 因為你們立志行事都是神在你們心裡運行,為要成就他的美意。凡所行的,都不要發怨言,起爭論, 使你們無可指摘,誠實無偽,在這彎曲悖謬的世代作成神無瑕疵的兒女。

你們顯在這世代中,好像明光照耀, 將生命的道表明出來,叫我在基督的日子好誇我沒有空跑,也沒有徒勞。 我以你們的信心為供獻的祭物,我若被澆奠在其上,也是喜樂,並且與你們眾人一同喜樂。 你們也要照樣喜樂,並且與我一同喜樂。

(腓立比書2:1-18)

No comments: