4.12.2008

Lord, you are our oasis

Father, thank you so so so so much for the wonderful night in Oasis.
You are so sweet.
I see your presence everywhere and your love, your power, your righteous, your faith, your kindness, your gentleness......
Your love filled the air tonight that we can smell it, taste it and feel it.
Father, I like to touch your heart, I like to touch your heart. Please, please come and hold my hand and pull me into your arms.
Lord, we are the brides who waiting for you, preparing for you, mourning for you to come back.
Father, we are little kids who play music in front of you, sing in front of you, dance in front of you, we shake your hand, we laugh, we speak your lauguage.
Jesus, draw us close to you because we need you and we want to meet you.
Holy Spirit, fill us, fill our heart, with all your grace.
I love you. I love you. I love you.
Bless your children.
Bless your choosen people.
Bless your fellowers.
Bless those who sin against you.
Bless Oasis.
Bless Hong Kong.
Bless China.
Bless Isarel.

Lord, you are our oasis.
Thanks so much.
I love you.