4.21.2008

I am a dreamer, always

I am a dreamer, always. I feel like dying to work for money and material comforts. Father revealed the purpose of my life to me when i was young. I called it dream before I accept Jesus, but now, I know it is the purpose of my life. My dream cannot make money, so in the past, I trade it off in order to survive. I was so unhappy and got serious depression. But Father is so good that he don't want us to trade off our dreams, coz' He create us and He create the dreams for us.
The truth is, pray and our Father will give us everything we need to make our glorious dreams comes true. Father is faithful, but Satan would try his very best to destroy us, driving us away from His purpose. We have to be very very careful every day, every steps in our life. Father reveals the plan of Satan and their common practice to those who love Him, so we can fight back and reclaim our dreams.
Praise the Lord that He make me a dreamer.

2 comments: